Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Juice visit #4

Forth visit at the BRI for the BHT-3021-01 trial this week. Noon visit with NO fasting, no urine sample, just the juice shot.
Karen was as good as always with her pin point accuracy into my right arm. Laurie is looking very nice and healthy in her pregnancy. All is well.

I am staring...Oh sorry, and Heather was a no show...but who cares ;-)

I am starting to freak out about the race for Sunday the 13th, Baker race! We will head up there on Saturday, make some healthy food and get a good night's sleep with the gang. Mike has rented a cabin which I have recommended a while back. Hope it is as nice as the photos and reviews suggested.

This past week and weekend I really struggled with my levels...No exercise at all since Wednesday's night ride, still moving emotion and unpacking too much stuff into the new place (which I don't like much...). Eating out as I haven't had my kitchen all setup yet (that is done now). Pretty much feel un-healthy for the past few weeks, and I think my numbers are showing it.

So for good advice, training helps process carbs (and junk food) much better!). I really can tell the difference when I exercise a lot that my carb (and calorie) intake is processed more efficiently and my levels are easily controlled with even less insulin than normal. It is not a myth! exercise and eat well will give you a tight control.

Other than that, all is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment